Monday, September 22, 2008

Father's Day

Yes Father's Day was in June, but I just got these pics from a friend, and I thought I would share them anyway. We had just moved into our new home. Some friends of ours called and invited us over for dinner to their house on that day. They figured we could use a break from the unpacking. It was such a treat! They made us a delicious dinner and we so enjoyed their fellowship. It was truly a day for all of us.
Andrew and Daddy
Jonathan, Michelle, Paula and Jeff (the friends who invited us for dinner)
Andrew
Andrew
Andrew
Kyle, Michelle, and Paula
Cody
Andrew and Uncle Jeff (at GFA the children call all the adults uncle and auntie. It comes from India where to address someone as uncle or auntie is a sign of respect)
Andrew and Uncle Jeff


No comments: