I am so grateful for music. I think it is one of the nicest gifts from the Lord! Whenever possible I have music playing. I remember as a little girl my mom listening to praise music and my sister and I asking (ok bugging) her to put on our records. (Yes records- for those too young to know what that is think of a black giant CD). We loved the Music Machine, Bullfrogs and Butterflies. (Anyone else remember these.. or Psalty??) One of my most favorite memories as a child is listening to my dad play the guitar. Oh how I would love to hear that again! (I just realized that that part sounded like my dad wasn't around anymore... he's still on the earth! Just in CA and I am in TX, so I don't get to hear him play.) I especially liked when he would finger pick a song. (I don't know if that is the right term- but it is beautiful to listen to.)
1 comment:
God's continued blessings on the Johnson family! jz
Post a Comment