A Testimony to the Lord's faithfulness and goodness
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Summer Fun Part 2 -Visitors!
Jonathan's mother came for a visit. We had a very nice time together.
Our friend Gen, who lived with us for awhile also brought her mom over for a visit. We had a fun evening together. It meant a lot to me that she would want her mom to meet us. Her mom even made us lumpia (I could be seriously misspelling that). It is a dish that Jon had while in the Philippians which was one of the places he went to when he served in the Marines. It was soo delicious! I need that recipe. :)
Andrew with "Auntie" Brenda, who serves at the ministry too.
Simeon and Auntie Brenda.
Andrew really likes to play with people's phones. I think he knows better how to use them I do!
Gen will probably not be too happy I posted this, but I think it is a great pic! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment