Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Year Focused on Gratitude

This year I really felt lead to purposely focus on gratitude.  This lead to a different blog where I have been writing about something that I am grateful for everyday.  You can view it here.  It really has been such a blessing and done so much for me.  I really encourage everyone to do it themselves~ even just getting a plain notebook and just write down one thing~ or more everyday that you are thankful for.  :)

Here are some pics from January:
 Kyle and Simeon snuggling

 Jon measuring the boys.  Praise God for growing boys!

 An incredible yummy dinner made from us by our new house guest, Ruth.  Oh my are we blessed to have here living with us!  She is a fellow staff member and a very dear friend.  :)

 Jon showing Kyle how to hand wash the dishes.

 Kyle's model of a cell.  This was a school project he did.

 Simeon blowing his nose.  Oops uploaded the pic with our the red eye fixed.  :(

 Kyle's birthday.  I like this pic because on the wall you can see his first year picture.  :)

 We were blessed to have the Carnine children, Hosea, Timmy, Gen, and the Copes over.


 Things were pretty fun and crazy, but here is Kyle in the midst of it all reading a book!  :)

 10 years old!
 Yummy sorbet and chocolate cake.

 Happy boy!

 Cody also had his birthday in January, but since I was out of town we actually didn't celebrate until February.  I'm so blessed by my boys!

No comments: