I know, I know I said I would be better at this and I haven't been~ but I have decently kept up our gratitude blog. So if you want to see some things that have happened the past months, you can take a lookie there.
For now here are a few recent pics:
Simeon got a horse for his birthday and he really likes it:
Although it is a little small to ride.
But perfect to cuddle with. :)
Andrew had some fun with the pattern blocks:
Pretty neat designs~ but then again I'm his momma, so a little biased I am sure.
And Simeon learned an important lesson today~ OK not really~ but it sure was fun~ how to lick a lollipop! :)
I know this bottom pic is totally out of focus, but I put it on anyway, because this is one of his "looks" he gives when he is being silly. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment