Oh Michelle, these are just precious. Especially the one of the whole family, and the last one of you and Simeon. SO SO SO happy for you!!! :) I love his name. You are a blessed woman!!! Maybe I'll be joining the four boy club before long...?? :) I love you and miss you! Praying for you all in this wonderful transition time!!! <3, Lindsay :) thetysonfamily@gmail.com
Congratulations on the arrival of Simeon Peter! He look like a beautiful, healthy baby. Seems like you are going to stick with boys. My mom had 3 boys and 3 girls and she says that boys are easier to raise than girls. Not sure if that is true in all cases but that was her experience. Either way you are blessed to have another wonderful son.
2 comments:
Oh Michelle, these are just precious. Especially the one of the whole family, and the last one of you and Simeon. SO SO SO happy for you!!! :) I love his name. You are a blessed woman!!! Maybe I'll be joining the four boy club before long...?? :) I love you and miss you! Praying for you all in this wonderful transition time!!! <3, Lindsay :)
thetysonfamily@gmail.com
Hi Jonathan and Michelle,
Congratulations on the arrival of Simeon Peter! He look like a beautiful, healthy baby. Seems like you are going to stick with boys. My mom had 3 boys and 3 girls and she says that boys are easier to raise than girls. Not sure if that is true in all cases but that was her experience. Either way you are blessed to have another wonderful son.
God bless you!
Geoff Harris
Post a Comment