
Simeon loves to take a bath. All the other boys cried through their baths at first. Simeon just lays and totally relaxes through it all.


I made these hooded towels. I like them better than the baby hooded towels as they are much thicker and bigger. It is really easy to do, takes maybe 5 minutes to make. All you need is a towel and a washcloth. If anyone wants more detailed instructions, let me know.

He is really smiling! What a joy he is!

These wool soakers were knit by my friend Bonnie. I happen to have material that matched, so I made the shirt. I used Bonnie's
Little One Layette Pattern to make the shirt, which you can find by clicking
here. (The gown that Simeon is wearing in past post, where he is laying on the white blanket was also made with this pattern). She has a bunch of patterns that she has designed. Click on this:
blog and it will take you to her blog where all the patterns are listed on the right side bar. She also has a bunch of free tutorials on the left side bar. And her blog is fun to read too! Her patterns are great and easy to use, highly recommend!


My midwife visited last night. He weighs 11 pounds and 12 ounces and is 23 1/2" long! He is growing so well. Praise the Lord!

I think he's done with taking pictures! Andrew sure loves his brother! :)
1 comment:
He is so big already!
Post a Comment