
My (Michelle's that is) mother got to come out and visit us. It was such a blessing!!!! This was her first trip out to Texas. It was so nice to be able to visit with her. We've been in Texas 3 years now, so it has been awhile since we have been able to just relax and hang out together. We have been to CA, so we have seen her, but one trip we did was a support trip, so we were pretty busy with meetings and such, then the other time I was out there was for my sisters wedding. I was pregnant and incredibly sick at that time, plus she was a little busy being the mother of the bride, so we didn't have much time together. So to say the least I really enjoyed this visit.



She had fun teaching Simeon to suck his thumb.

Coffee and Bible time with the boys.

Playing with the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment