Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just for Grandma

My mother gave the boys Target gift cards for their birthdays... so I figured it was about time we went out and used them!

Andrew chose a Lego set that makes a truck, some bouncy balls, and a ceramic "dog" that you paint and then can put a plant in it. (Kind of like a Chia pet)

Kyle chose tape (he loves to make things out of paper and tape!), some lizards (toy ones of course), a ball and a rubber snake.

Cody chose a hula hoop and parachute men. (He also gave Andrew 2.00 so that Andrew could get the things he liked- since he was a little over his total)

Kyle and his snake "eating" one of the lizards.

Jon and Andrew building his lego truck.

Finished!

Andrew getting ready to paint his dog.

I wish I knew how to put video on here. He had such a good time painting! He was just non stop giggling the whole time.

He had to use ALL the paint of each color. I kept telling he didn't have to use it all- so his dog went from white, to brown, to black, to pink, to white, to black again- since there was 2 containers of black paint.

Giggling

All done!

Cody hula hooping
Even around the neck!

THANK YOU GRANDMA!!!!

1 comment:

Kristin Lodi said...

Ok, I know you are busy right now but you need to update your blog! I love it but have been looking at this post for a month now!

Have a wonderful time in India! Maybe you can post pics of that when you return!!!