
So I haven't posted anything since June. I guess between wonderful house guest through the summer, being on the other side of the world, being so incredibly sick, or tired a whole lot of things got put on the back burner. Since I am even father behind in identifying pictures I figured I better at least get this up to date before I totally forget all that has happened in the past 6 months! Not to mention I know my mom would like to see some recent pics...:) So I meant for this to type above the picture.. oh well guess that is what happens when you don't use something for so long. Andrew made the above creation.

Andrew loves to dress up. Above he is a fighting lamb. Below a solider.



Jon's garden did pretty well for it being the first year.

Jon and the boys reading.

Summer hair cuts.

Playing in a box~ really what better toy is there! Thanks to Uncle Bob and Auntie Alice for the box!

Kyle loves to make things with paper and tape. Here is an airplane he made.
1 comment:
nice to see new pictures! i'm glad you are doing better!
Post a Comment