Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Baby Update
Just a quick update for you all who have graciously asked! We did have the ultrasound today. The placenta is where it should be and shows no signs of bleeding. (I had some off and on bleeding early in the pregnancy and so my midwife wanted to be sure that they checked the placenta. Praise the Lord that I have had no bleeding for 2 months!!) It looks good. Baby is of course adorable! :) He or she (sorry folks we are old fashioned and are not finding out the sex till the little one is born) even waved at us. Seriously they looked right up and then started waving their little hand. :) Praise the Lord that the heart is great, all organs like bladder and such look good, the chest and abdominal cavities are properly separated, (we had a great technician who really went into a lot of detail as far as what she was looking for and what different things meant.) She only had one concern and that was that the abdomen is measuring smaller in relation to the head. She said that it could just be the baby has a big head or something else. She said not to worry about it, and just for the midwife to just watch my measurements and if anything is off then I should come back and have things checked out. So please pray that the Lord would continue to grow this little one and that there would be no need for further testing. The Lord has already answered so many prayers, the fact that I am pregnant, the bleeding has stopped, I am not having the issues I did with Andrew, I am just overwhelmed. I also have such peace and I know that is because so many of you are praying on our behalf and I thank you all so very much!!! Praise Him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay Yay Yay!! What an awesome Christmas present to you guys! Or rather all year present! Please pass on a Merry Christmas to the whole family! I miss you guys a lot!
Praise God!! We will continue to pray Michelle for your precious new addition. Miss you and love you:).
Post a Comment