Also in August we got a huge surprise! Lord willing in April/May we will have another Johnson! Yippee!! We are so excited as we didn't think we would have any more babies. The boys have been praying for almost 3 years for a baby and they can't wait. I was very sick with this pregancy for the first 16 weeks, and pretty much just laid on the couch. I also had some bleeding, so being so sick ensured that I stayed down! I am feeling so much better now. We're at 20 weeks, so about half way. I am finally getting a little caught up from those weeks of being down. Above is a picture of Andrew with is Cowboy bib that I made for him, and the beautiful roses my sweetie gave me so that I could have something nice to look at as I laid down.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Catching up August, September, October and November
Also in August we got a huge surprise! Lord willing in April/May we will have another Johnson! Yippee!! We are so excited as we didn't think we would have any more babies. The boys have been praying for almost 3 years for a baby and they can't wait. I was very sick with this pregancy for the first 16 weeks, and pretty much just laid on the couch. I also had some bleeding, so being so sick ensured that I stayed down! I am feeling so much better now. We're at 20 weeks, so about half way. I am finally getting a little caught up from those weeks of being down. Above is a picture of Andrew with is Cowboy bib that I made for him, and the beautiful roses my sweetie gave me so that I could have something nice to look at as I laid down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so very excited for you Michelle! Ruth told me about you being pregnant and I pretty much screamed!! HAPPY! Glad to hear an update.
How exciting! Congratulations Michelle! We're happy for you guys :)
Brad & Mad
Post a Comment